Monday, October 4, 2010

First day of Work in Citi

Today was my 1st day training at citi at menara Char Yong. It was soo awesome that I could leave the office before 3.30pm and I had more that 2 hours break in between from 10am to 3.30pm. How i wish this last forever. Haahaa..but this is just for 2 weeks or less. And after that I need to face the real world.

My friend shifted to Menara Citibank last fri and I just got to know from her that she needs to work on this Sat because of the high volume of workload need to be completed. Omg I feel so disappointed when i heard this. I can't imagine if I still need to go for work on Sat without getting extra pay (Do we get paid for that actually?). Then my other fren even worst that she needs to work OT everyday and without getting extra pay again. I feel a bit regret that I did not choose Public bank now. =(

Oh Lord, no matter how I just want to follow your path. Please lead me on..If this is the job that you want me to be put on, I pray to You that I get blessing from you Lord. In Jesus's precious name, Amen!