Friday, September 24, 2010

My career

Not long ago, I very worried bout my career cos couldn't get any job offer from any company. Until recently, there are 3 jobs popped out in a sudden and made me indecisive on which one to go.

So I pray to the Lord. I ask for signal from Lord if Lord would like me to work in Citigroup, let Citi call me today to go for the offer letter otherwise would be public bank! And yes, Citi called me today and ask me to sign the offer letter. So i think Lord want to put me in Citigroup. I hope this decision will not make me regret. =(

Well no matter what it is, I still got a job and I shall be happy. Yeah Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo...And I will start my working life next mon =) hopefully everything goes well ^^

God bless me. And Hallelujah~~~ Love you, Lord!